Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator is available on this page. Know your PPF maturity amount by using the Allahabad Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator. Get the Allahabad bank PPF Interest Rates to calculate the maturity amount. Read the full article to know the usage of the Allahabad Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator.
Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator
The Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator is mainly used for calculating the maturity amount of the PPF Account. The individuals who want to calculate their PPF Account maturity amount can calculate here. For the sake of people, we are providing the Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator on this page. If you do not know How To Use Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator, You can learn from the below topics. So, you can directly calculate your Allahabad bank Public Provident Fund maturity amount by using the calculator. Hence, follow the below topics to know furthermore details about Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator.
How To Use Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator
- Click the below link or visit the Allahabad bank official website.
- Search for the Allahabad Bank PPF Calculator Link.
- If you find the link, then go through the link.
- Enter the necessary details like amount, year or months in the calculator.
- After entering all the details in the calculator click on the calculate button.
- Finally, a page with your PPF maturity amount appears on the screen.
- You can also try with different years and investment amounts to know the maturity amount.
The individuals who want to calculate their Public Provident Fund Maturity amount can use the above steps to calculate the maturity amount. Interest rates are necessary to know the maturity amount. Therefore, we are also providing the Allahabad Bank PPF Interest Rates in the below sections. If you want to get the PPF Calculator instantly on this page without any searching, you can open the below link.
Click here: Allahabad Bank PPF Maturity Calculator
Allahabad Bank PPF Interest Rates
|Allahabad Bank Interest Rates for Public Provident Fund|
|Tenure Period||PPF Interest Rates (Per annum)|
|April 2016 to March 2017||8.1%|
|April 2015 to March 2016||8.7%|
|April 2014 to March 2015||8.7%|
|April 2013 to March 2014||8.7%|
|April 2012 to March 2013||8.8%|
|April 2011 to March 2012||8.6%|
|April 2010 to March 2011||8.0%|
|April 2009 to March 2010||8.0%|
|April 2008 to March 2009||8.0%|
|April 2007 to March 2008||8.0%|
|April 2006 to March 2007||8.0%|
|April 2005 to March 2006||8.0%|
|April 2004 to March 2005||8.0%|
|April 2003 to March 2004||8.0%|
|April 2002 to March 2003||9.0%|
|April 2001 to March 2002||9.5%|
|April 2000 to March 2001||11.0%|
The Allahabad Bank Interest Rates are given in the above tabular column. If you want to know the interest rates to calculate your PPF maturity amount, you can use the above interest rates. Therefore, see the below sections to know furthermore details about Allahabad Bank PPF.
Allahabad Bank Public Provident Fund
PPF means Public Provident Fund. Many people are saving their money in banks through PPF Accounts. The amount in Public Provident Fund is Tax-Free because no tax is applicable for the PPF amount. There is a chance for you to get loans on your Public Provident Fund amount.
In India, Allahabad Bank PPF is a tax saving instrument and savings account. The main of the PPF is to encourage the small amount of savings. The Allahabad bank is offering many schemes and offers for PPF. You can get many advantages ad benefits by having a PPF account in Allahabad bank. If you are not having a PPF account in Allahabad Bank apply for it now. If you do not know How To Open Allahabad bank PPF Account, You can follow the below steps. To know furthermore details about Public Provident Fund see the below link.
Brief Details of Allahabad PPF Account
|Bank Name||Allahabad bank|
|Scheme Name||Allahabad Bank Public Provident Fund|
|Allahabad Bank Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Allahabad Bank PPF Interest Rate||8.1%|
|Minimum Allahabad Bank PPF annual amount||Rs. 500 per year|
|Maximum Allahabad Bank PPF annual amount||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per year|
|Allahabad Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Allahabad Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
How To Open Allahabad bank PPF Account
- First of all, go to the Allahabad Bank official website.
- Search for the Allahabad Bank PPF Account Opening Form.
- Once if you get the link, download the application from.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- After filling the PPF application form, then attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Finally, submit the PPF Application form along with the necessary documents at the near Allahabad Bank Branch.
- They will verify your application and documents.
- The Bank holders will activate a new PPF Account for you in Allahabad bank after the completion of the verification process.
Many people do not know how to apply for a Public Provident Fund Account. Those people can follow the above processing steps to open a new PPF account. There are many features and advantages of having a PPF Account. Before applying for a PPF Account, you have to collect the necessary documents. Therefore, we are also providing the Allahabad Bank PPF Account Opening Required Documents list in the below sections. You have to attach the necessary documents to the application form at the time of submitting the application form. So, if you want to know more details about Account opening, you can see the below link.
Click here: Allahabad bank PPF Account Opening Process
Allahabad Bank PPF Account Opening Required Documents
- PAN card.
- Driving License.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID card.
- Telephone Bill.
- Ration Card.
- Electricity Bill.
- Bank Statement.
The individuals who are going to apply for a new PPF account should gather the necessary documents list. Therefore, without having those documents, you cannot submit the application form. For the sake of people, we had given the necessary documents list in the above steps. Therefore, you have to collect the above documents before applying for a PPF account in Allahabad Bank.
Allahabad Bank PPF Account Opening Forms
- Applicants Name and Address.
- Investment amount.
- In a case of a minor, his/her date of birth and mention the applicant’s relation with the minors.
- Name and Address of the bank or Post office address and the details of the account number are necessary to fill in the application form.
- The Signature of the applicants and the guardian.
- Finally, attach your passport size photo in the application form.
The individuals who want to apply for a PPF account in Allahabad bank can take the application form in any of the Allahabad Bank branches. You can also download the PPF application form from the official website of the Allahabad Bank. The applicants have to fill the application from without any leaves and mistakes. You have to fill some mandatory columns without any fail. For the sake of people, we had given some of the necessary columns in the above points. Therefore, you have to fill the above-listed details compulsorily in the application form.
Feature and Benefits of PPF Account in Allahabad Bank
- Any individual himself and parents or guardian on behalf of minors can open a new PPF Account in Allahabad Bank.
- Unter the Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961, the PPF scheme holder is eligible for tax deductions.
- You can transfer your account from one branch to another Allahabad Bank Branch.
- You have to pay maximum 12 installments in a year. The minimum amount for every installment is Rs.500.
- Your PPF Account matures after the completion of 15 years from the day of your deposit.
- You can get up to 25% Loan from your PPF Account after the completion of 3 years of your account.
- The amount in your PPF account is free from wealth Tax.
- The interest earned on your PPF account is tax-free.
Guidelines and Rules of Allahabad Bank PPF Account
- You can withdraw up to 50 % of your PPF amount after years from your account opening.
- After 6 years from the account opening, loans are not issued on your PPF account.
- Only one PPF account is permitted for a person in any branch of Allahabad bank.
- The Deposit limit per year is Rs.1,00,000. Therefore, you should not exceed the limit.
- The Allahabad Bank allows only one withdrawal in a financial year.
- You can take the first loan after 3 years of your account opening.
Types of Deposits in Allahabad Bank PPF Account
People who want to deposit money in their PPF account can deposit in 2 ways. One is the Online deposit process and the another one is the offline deposit process.Therefore, We are providing the two processing methods in the below sections. If you do not know how to deposit the money, you can learn from the below steps. Hence, follow the below sections to know the Online and Offline depositing process.
Allahabad Bank PPF Account Online Money Depositing Process
- First of all, go to the Allahabad Bank official website.
- Login with our internet banking account id and password.
- Transfer your savings money to your PPF account.
People who want to deposit some money in their PPF Account through online can use the above steps. You can also deposit your money through the offline process. Therefore, see the below topics to know the Offline process.
Offline Depositing Process
- Visit any Allahabad bank Branch which is near for you.
- Deposit your money in PPF Account through Cheque or in the pay-in-slip.
The individuals who want to deposit their money in Public Provident Fund Account through the Offline process can use the above steps.