Andhra Bank PPF Calculator is available here. The individuals who want to calculate their PPF maturity amount can calculate on this page. To know your PPF maturity amount, you can use the Andhra Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator. Read the complete article to know the usage of the Andhra Bank PPF Calculator.
Andhra Bank PPF Calculator
The Andhra Bank PPF Calculator is mainly used to calculate the PPF maturity amount. Many people do not know How To Use Andhra Bank PPF Calculator. For the sake of people, we are providing the PPF Calculator on this page. Therefore, you can directly calculate your PPF maturity amount on this page. We are also providing the PPF Interest Rates in the below sections. Hence, follow the below topics to know furthermore details Andhra Bank PPF.
How To Use Andhra Bank PPF Calculator
- First of all, go to the Andhra Bank official website or Open the below link.
- Search for the Andhra Bank PPF Calculator Link.
- If you get the link, then open it.
- Enter the details like amount and year on the calculator.
- Click on the Calculate button after entering the details.
- Finally, you can see your Public Provident Fund Maturity amount on the screen.
The Individuals who want to calculate their PPF maturity amount can use the above steps to calculate in the Andhra Bank PPF Calculator. Before calculating the PPF maturity amount, you have to know the interest rates. We are also providing the Andhra Bank PPF Interest Rates in the below sections. Therefore, the interested people can follow the below sections to know more about PPF. If you want to get the calculator without any searching, you can open the below link.
Click here: Andhra Bank PPF Interest Rate Calculator
Andhra Bank PPF Interest Rates
|Andhra Bank Interest Rates for Public Provident Fund|
|Year||PPF Interest Rates (Per annum)|
|April 2016 – March 2017||8.1%|
|April 2015 – March 2016||8.7%|
|April 2014 – March 2015||8.7%|
|April 2013 – March 2014||8.7%|
|April 2012 – March 2013||8.8%|
|April 2011 – March 2012||8.6%|
|April 2010 – March 2011||8.0%|
|April 2009 – March 2010||8.0%|
|April 2008 – March 2009||8.0%|
|April 2007 – March 2008||8.0%|
|April 2006 – March 2007||8.0%|
|April 2005 – March 2006||8.0%|
|April 2004 – March 2005||8.0%|
|April 2003 – March 2004||8.0%|
|April 2002 – March 2003||9.0%|
|April 2001 – March 2002||9.5%|
|April 2000 – March 2001||11.0%|
The Andhra bank PPF Interest Rates are given in the above tabular columns. The Public Provident Fund Interest rates are paid out on 31st March. In every month
Andhra Bank Public Provident Fund
The Public Provident Fud is one of the savings schemes in India. It was introduced by Ministry of Finance in the year 1968. It is a tax-free savings account. The maturity period of the PPF is 15 years. If you want you can also extend the tenure period to 5 years or more than 5 years. You can also know your PPF maturity amount by using the PPF Calculator. The interest rates are also high for Public Provident Fund.
Andhra Bank is one of the great and famous banks in India. It offers a wide range of benefits which are tax exemptions and loan offers. In India, there are many Andhra Bank Branches and ATM’s. So, you can invest your money in Andhra Bank for saving your money. The Brief details of Andhra Bank PPF are given below. You can also open the below link to know more details about Andhra Bank PPF.
Click here: Andhra Bank Public Provident Fund
Brief details of Andhra Bank PPF
|Bank Name||Andhra Bank|
|Scheme Name||Andhra Bank Public Provident Fund|
|Andhra Bank Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Andhra Bank PPF Interest Rate||8.1%|
|Minimum Andhra Bank PPF annual amount||Rs. 500 per year|
|Maximum Andhra Bank PPF annual amount||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per year|
|Andhra Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Andhra Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
Andhra Bank PPF Account Opening
- First of all, Visit the Andhra bank official website.
- Search for the PPF Account opening Application form.
- If you get the link, then download the application form.
- Fill the form without any mistakes and leaves.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents to the Andhra Bank.
- They will verify your application and documents to create a new PPF Account for you.
The individuals who want to apply for a new PPF account can use the above steps while applying. Before applying for the PPF Account, you need to gather the necessary documents. For the sake of people, we are also providing the list of Required Documents for Andhra Bank PPF Account in the below sections. Therefore, you can check the documents list on the below topics. Iy you want to know more details about Account opening, you can see the below link.
Click here: Andhra Bank PPF Account Opening.
Required Documents for Andhra Bank PPF Account
- Application form with signature.
- PAN card, VoterID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration card, etc., with address proof.
- Cash deposit pay slips.
Everyone should gather the necessary documents before applying for a new PPF Account. We had given the list of the documents in the above steps. So, check the above list and collect the documents while applying for a new Public Provident Fund Account.
Andhra Bank PPF Account Opening Forms
- Name of the applicant.
- Applicants Permanent address.
- Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Signature or thumb impression.
- The Nominee details such as full name, address, date of birth, the proportion for a nominee, etc.
The Andhra Bank Account opening PPF application form contains 4 pages. The PPF application forms are available in the Banks. You can also download the application form from the official website. In the application from the first two pages contains applicants details and the other two pages contain the nomination form details. Some columns are mandatory to fill in the PPF application form. Therefore, the following blocks are necessary to fill in the application form.
Features and Benefits of Andhra Bank PPF Account
If you are having a PPF account, you can get many benefits. There are many advantages for PPF account. The interest rates are high for Public Provident Fund. For the sake of people, we are providing some of the features and benefits of PPF on this page. Therefore, the interested people can follow the below sections to know those benefits and features.
- The PPF account holders can apply for a loan against PPF amount.
- You can get the loans after the completion of 1st year of the account or before the completion of the 5 years of the account.
- You can get 25% as a loan from your PPF Account.
- The amount deposited in your PPF account before one year is fully tax-free under the section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Interest earned on your money is also Tax-Free.
- In Andhra bank, Nomination facility is available for Public Provident Fund.
- You can also nominate multiple people for your PPF Account.
Rules and Guidelines of Andhra Bank
In Andhra bank, there are some rules and regulations for Public Provident Fund. We are providing some of the rules and regulations of PPF Account in the below sections. Therefore, you can check the PPF Guidelines on the below topics.
- Every individual can open a PPF account and if in a case of minors parents or guardian can open a PPF Account.
- Accounts for NRIs and Joint Accounts are not available for PPF in Andhra bank.
- Hindu unified families, an association of persons or body of individuals, can also apply for a PPF Account in Andhra Bank.
Duration of PPF
- The tenure period of PPF account is 15 years. If you want, you can also extend it for 5 years or more than 5 years.
- You can invest Rs.500 to Rs.1 Lakh per a year or in not more than 12 installments per year.
- You can make a withdrawal per year from the end of the 5th year.
- You can withdraw 50% of your PPF amount in the 4th year.
PPF Account Closing
- You can close your PPF Account after 15 years from the day of the subscription.
- You can avail a loan within 36 months from the month after the loan amount is sanctioned.
How To Deposit Money in Andhra Bank PPF Account
The individuals who want to deposit the money in Andhra Bank PPF Account can deposit in two ways. One is the online process and the another one is the offline process. Hence, follow the below sections to know the online and offline process.
Online Process for Depositing Money in Andhra Bank PPF Account
- The individuals can make their deposit by linking their savings account with Andhra Bank PPF Account. If in a case of withdrawal this service is not available.
Offline Process for Depositing Money
- You can visit any Andhra Bank Branch for depositing your money in PPF Account.
- You can make your deposits in the form of a cheque or in the form of cash with pay slips.