Axis Bank offers a great opportunity to the customers to open Public Provident Fund (PPF) Account with good interest rates. So, all the people who open the PPF account in Axis Bank and use Axis Bank PPF Calculator can have a glance at this entire article. So that you will get complete details regarding the Axis Bank PPF Account opening process. The Stepwise process to open the Axis Bank account through Online & offline modes are clearly explained. Along with that, we have also given other details like Axis bank PPF interest rates, Benefits, Eligibility, Documents required, Axis Bank PPF Calculator etc. in the below sections.
Axis Bank PPF Calculator
Have you decided to open an Axis Bank PFF account? Yes, it is a good decision because it is a top bank which offers high-interest rates. The Axis bank is one of the top most private sector banks in India. It has its headquarters at Mumbai with other 9 international Offices. Before you open the Public Provident Fund account, you have to know the Axis Bank PPF interest rates, maturity period, lock-in period, withdrawal rules etc. Therefore, we have also provided the Axis bank PPF calculator. With the help of this Axis Bank PPF calculator, you can get a clarity about the interest rates for the amount you invest.
What is Public Provident Fund?
The Public Provident Fund is a long-term saving scheme. Investment options for PPF account are more when compared to any other saving schemes. It can be opened by any citizen and the PPF account tenure is 15 years. Through this, PPF account provides the loan facility along with the tax benefits. The extension/ renewals of the PPF account are allowed up to 5 years. Joint account can’t be opened for PPF account. It is a low-risk long-term investment plan as it is headed by the government of India.
Axis Bank PPF Account Benefits
- High Interest Rates:
Axis bank PPF interest rate is 8.0% per annum from 01 April 16 as per the government of India. Interest is calculated based on the balance between the close of the fifth day and the last day of every month.
- Invest with minimum risk:
The risk is extremely low for this PPF long term scheme as it comes under the government scheme.
- Avail Tax Benefits:
You can get tax benefits with the Axis bank PPF account. Axis Bank PPF Investments under section 80C are EEE i.e. Principal, Interest, and Withdrawal, are all tax exempted.
- Assess investment Online:
- You can check the PPF Account balance online.
- Transfer funds from SavingsBank Account to PPF Account.
- PPF account holders can save, print Mini and Detailed statements of PPF account.
- Online payments can be made through the PPF Account.
- 24×7 Internet Banking access.
- Loan Facility with Partial withdrawals:
If you have an Axis Bank PPF account you can avail Loan facility anytime i.e., third financial year to sixth financial year. You can also withdraw 50% amount after 5 years of PPF account subscription.The above mentioned are the Features of Axis Bank PPF account.
The above mentioned are the Features of Axis bank PPF account. Along with these features, you can also get other Axis bank PPF Benefits.
Axis Bank PPF Account Overview
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Scheme Name||Axis Public Provident Fund|
|Axis PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Axis PPF Interest Rate||8.0%|
|Maximum number of PPF Accounts for one Person||Only One|
|Axis bank PPF deposit amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum Axis bank PPF deposit amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|Axis Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Axis Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
|PPF account extension Period||5 years|
Axis Bank PPF Account Eligibility
- Any Resident individual.
- In case, if a minor opens PPF account, the guardian can be the nominee.
- No joint PPFAccount in Axis bank.
- Non-resident Indians are not eligible to open an account under the PPF scheme.
- Any individual can open only one PPF account.
Documents Required To Open Axis Bank PPF Account
- Address proof.
- Identity proof.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate in the case of a minor.
The above mentioned are documents required to open Axis Bank PPF account which is compulsory for all individuals.
How To Use Axis Bank PPF Calculator?
Before you open account you can calculate the PPF interest rate for the amount you deposit using the Axis bank PPF calculator. Simply enter the investment amount and click on calculate. Then, the interest rates along with the loan amounts, PPF interest every year and the closing balance are displayed.
|Calculate Axis Bank PPF Here|
How To Open Axis Bank PPF Online?
There are both online and offline modes to open Public Provident Fund Account in Axis banks. So, we have given both Axis PPF account opening processes.
- First of all, go to the Axis bank official site or Click Here
- Then, the Axis bank PPF page will be opened.
- You will find “Apply now” option, click on it.
- Now, a page will be displayed as shown below.
- Carefully enter the details and click on submit button.
- Complete the other required details and submit the PPF Form A at the nearest axis bank account.
Steps To Open Public Provident Fund Account Offline
- Click here to download Axis Bank PPF Form A.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the required documents and KYC documents to the Axis Bank PPF account Form.
- Then, go to the nearest axis bank branch and submit the PPF Form along with the PPF deposit amount. During the Axis bank, PPF account Opening the initial subscription is mandatory.
- Finally, after the verification of your details the Axis bank PPF account will be opened.
How To Deposit Money in PPF Account
If you have the Axis Bank Internet Banking ID, it is the best way to deposit money in the PPF account. Just log on using the ID, password to deposit money in Axis Bank Provident Fund account.
In case, if you won’t have the Axis bank internet banking access, you can deposit PPF account in the Axis bank branch. You may even use the cheque to deposit axis PPF account. You have to mention the PPF details on the axis bank cheque.
Transfer Provident Fund Account From Post Office To Axis Bank?
PPF account transfer from the post office to Axis bank is so easy. Everyone who wants to transfer PPF account can submit the post office PPF account details at the Axis bank. So that at the Axis bank your PPF details are verified and transferred in a short period.