If you are interested in opening the PPF Account in BOB, use the Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator to calculate the Interest, closing balance, current Account balance, Maximum withdrawal amount for 15 years. The PPF account in the Bank of Baroda is the best scheme when compared to other saving schemes in BOB. The Bank of Baroda PPF interest rate is 8.10%. View details regarding the Bank of Baroda PPF like Online Bank of Baroda PPF account opening process, PPF eligibility, features & benefits of Bank of Baroda Provident Fund etc on this page.
Online Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator
The PPF stands for Public Provident Fund. It is usually calculated for 15 years, which is a complex calculation. So, we need a calculator to perform PPF calculations i.e, Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator. Hence, we have provided you with the Provident Fund calculator which gives you the exact and proper amounts. The Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator is also available on the official site. With the help of this BOB PPF calculator Online for 15 years, you can check the maturity amount, loan amount, withdrawal amount, interest for each month.
What is Bank of Baroda (BOB) Public Provident Fund Calculator?
PPF calculator BOB is essential for the individuals who are willing to open the Bank of Baroda PPF account. If you try to calculate the Interest earned for each month, there may be some errors. So, it is better to use the PPF calculator of Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda PPF form is Form A. Refer the below steps to use the Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator.
How To Use PPF Calculator Bank of Baroda?
- Click on the link below to open Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator.
- Then, in the new tab, the PPF calculator is opened.
- Now, you have to enter the amount and click on “calculate”.
- Within a fraction of seconds the PPF details like the Interest earned, closing balance, loan amount, withdrawal amount are displayed on the Bank of Baroda Provident Fund Calculator.
- Check the PPF table and if you want to check for the other deposit amount repeat the same process on the Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator.
Bank of Baroda PPF Interest Rate 2017
|Bank of Baroda PPF Account Interest Rates|
|Year||Bank Of Baroda PPF Interest rate ( % p.a.)|
|April 2016 – March 2017||8.1%|
|April 2015 – March 2016||8.7%|
|April 2014 – March 2015||8.7%|
|April 2013 – March 2014||8.7%|
|April 2012 – March 2013||8.8%|
|April 2011 – March 2012||8.6%|
|April 2010 – March 2011||8.0%|
|April 2009 – March 2010||8.0%|
|April 2008 – March 2009||8.0%|
|April 2007 – March 2008||8.0%|
|April 2006 – March 2007||8.0%|
|April 2005 – March 2006||8.0%|
|April 2004 – March 2005||8.0%|
|April 2003 – March 2004||8.0%|
|April 2002 – March 2003||9.0%|
|April 2001 – March 2002||9.5%|
|April 2000 – March 2001||11.0%|
From the above table, you can verify the Bank of Baroda Provident Fund interest rates for the last 15 years. The Public Provident Fund rate of interest varies for every Assessment year. So, you have given the PPF rated up to current Financial year. For the new Bank of Baroda PPF interest rate, visit the official site.
About Bank of Baroda PPF Scheme
The BOB is an Indian state-owned bank established in the year 1908. It has its headquarters at Vadodara, Gujarat. There are 10 banks merged with the BOB. This bank has provided the opportunity to invest their savings in Bank of Baroda public provident fund. Bank of Baroda operates Public Provident Fund Scheme across India with its network of 1077 branches. To check the detailed list of Bank of Baroda branches which offers PPF scheme click on the link below.
What is Public Provident Fund (PPF)?
The PPF is also the best saving scheme in India which was introduced by the national Saving organization in 1968. Through this PPF scheme, you can be benefited more as it is for 15 years. It is a tax saving scheme. You may open the Public provident fund either in the nationalized bank or at the post office. After the 15 years PPF tenure you have a facility to extend this PPF to 5 more years. PPF saving scheme has the loan and premature withdrawal facility.All the citizens of India including the Minors (on behalf of parent/ guardian) are eligible to have a PPF account.
Bank of Baroda PPF Account Overview – www.bankofbaroda.co.in
|Bank of Baroda Provident Fund Account|
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Scheme Name||Bank of Baroda Public Provident Fund|
|BOB PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Bank of Baroda PPF Interest Rate||8.1%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum BOB PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum BOB PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|Bank of Baroda PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Bank of Baroda PPF Eligibility||Any individual & also Minor|
Eligibility To Open PPF Account in Bank of Baroda
- Any Individual.
- Minors on behalf of the Guardian/ parent.
Note: HUF & NRIs are not eligible to open the Bank of Baroda PPF account
Bank of Baroda Provident Fund Benefits
- PPF Maturity Period in Bank of Baroda can be extended up to 20 years.
- Flexible instalment payments.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Loan facility.
- Premature/ Partial Withdrawals.
- Tax benefits on interest rates.
- You can open PPF account at Bank of Baroda branch.
- You can shift the PPF account from one branch to other.
- If the depositor invests more than the maximum deposit amount, it will be given back to you after the maturity period.
Bank of Baroda PPF Account Guidelines & Rules
- No Joint PPF accounts.
- No Minor Account are opened without guardianship.
- To Minor PPF Account in Bank of Baroda, the date of birth is mandatory.
- Facility to transfer accounts between the branches.
- The first withdrawal is allowed only after 5 years of account opening.
- The Bank of Baroda PPF account attains the maturity only after 15 years.
- After the completion of 3rd year of thePPF account opening, you can take loan up to 25% of the balance in the account.
- No loans are issued on PPF after the 6 years PPF tenure.
Documents Required To Open Bank of Baroda PPF Account
- Completed bank of Baroda PPF Deposit form is the best documents required.
- You have to submit the nomination form if necessary.
- The Bank of Baroda KYC form must be submitted along with the Bank of Baroda PPF Form which is mandatory.
- ID Proof, it may be passport/ PAN card/ driving llicense Adhaar card.
- Address proof (Ration card/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill).
- The recent Passport size photograph.
The above mentioned list of document required for the Bank of Baroda is some of the important documents. To get the exact list you can ask at the bank branch.
Bank of Baroda PPF Account Opening Form
To open a Provident Fund Account on the BOB you need a PPF Form Bank of Baroda. So, to download the PPF account opening form Bank of Baroda click on the link below. To withdraw the PPF amount after the maturity period you need a bank of Baroda PPF withdrawal Form. So, to download the PPF withdrawal Form Bank of Baroda and KYC form go to the official site.
Bank of Baroda PPF Account Opening
The Bank of Baroda Public Provident Fund Account Opening can be done at any Bank of Baroda branches. But, there is no facility to open the PPF account in the BOB through Online. But you may download the application form through Online. Refer the below steps to know how to open PPF account in Bank of Baroda.
How To Open Bank of Baroda PPF Account Online
As there is no Online Bank of Baroda PPF account opening you need to visit the bank branch. After you open the account you can make the transactions or the Bank of Baroda PPF account details through Oline using the Bank of Baroda Internet Banking.
PPF Account in Bank of Baroda – Offline
- Visit the BOB bank where you have the savings account.
- Then, collect the PPF application form BOB.
- Fill the PPF account opening form completely without any mistakes.
- Attach the required documents to the PPF form A.
- Finally, pay the deposit amount and submit the documents in the bank.
How To Deposit money In Bank of Baroda PPF Account
To deposit the money in the PPF account there are both Online and Offline modes. If you want to deposit through Online you need to have an account linked to the PPF account. Otherwise, you can deposit the money in Public provident fund Bank of Baroda account through a cheque/ bank of Baroda challan form at the bank branch.
How To Transfer the BOB PPF Account From Post Office To Bank of Baroda
To transfer the BOB provident fund from the Post office to the Bank of Baroda or from the BOB to the Post office is so easy. You need to request the post office or the BOB for transfer to transfer your PPF account. Then, you have to submit the BOB PPF account details at the bank branch. At last, after the PPF document verification, the public provident fund account will be transferred. PPF account number BOB is mandatory to transfer the account.
For more details about the PPF in Bank of Baroda, latest updates, Bank of Baroda PPF Calculator keep visiting our site www.ppfcalculators.com