Bank of India PPF Calculator is available here. Calculate your Public Provident Fund Maturity amount bu using the BOI PPF Calculator. The Interest Rates are necessary to calculate the PPF maturity amount. Read the complete article to know the interest rates and the Usage of the Bank of India PPF Calculator.
Bank of India PPF Calculator
The Bank of India PPF Calculator is used to calculate the Public Provident Fund maturity amount. Nowadays many people do not know How To Use Bank of India PPF Calculator. People do not know how to calculate their PPF maturity amount also. Therefore, we are providing the Bank of India PPF Calculator on this page. So, you can calculate your PPF Account maturity amount directly on this page. We are also providing the processing steps for the usage of the PPF calculator in the below sections. Therefore, you can follow the below steps to calculate your PPF maturity amount. Hence, follow the below sections to know more details about BOI PPF Calculator.
How To Use Bank of India PPF Calculator
- Open the below link or go to the Bank of India official website.
- Search for the BOI PPF Calculator Link.
- If you get the link, then open the Calculator.
- Enter the necessary details like amount, year, etc., on the calculator.
- Click on the Calculate Button after entering all the details on the calculator.
- Finally, you can see your BOI PPF Account maturity amount on the screen.
The individuals who want to calculate their PPF maturity amount can use the BOI PPF Calculator. You can use the above processing steps for calculating the Public Provident Fund maturity amount. Before calculating your maturity amount, you have to know the interest rates. Therefore, we are also providing the Bank of India PPF Interest Rates in the below tables. If you want to get the calculator without any searching, you can see the below link.
Click here: Bank of India Public Provident Fund Calculator.
Bank of India PPF Interest Rates
|PPF Interest Rates of BOI|
|Financial Year from April to March||IOB Interest rate on PPF|
|2000 to 2001||11.0%|
|2001 to 2002||9.5%|
|2002 to 2003||9.0%|
|2003 to 2004||8.0%|
|2004 to 2005||8.0%|
|2005 to 2006||8.0%|
|2006 to 2007||8.0%|
|2007 to 2008||8.0%|
|2008 to 2009||8.0%|
|2009 to 2010||8.0%|
|2010 to 2011||8.0%|
|2011 to 2012||8.6%|
|2012 to 2013||8.8%|
|2013 to 2014||8.7%|
|2014 to 2015||8.7%|
|2015 to 2016||8.7%|
|2016 to 2017||8.1%|
The Interest rates of BOI are given in the above tables. Therefore, you can use the above interest rates to calculate your PPF maturity amount on the BOI PPF Calculator. So, follow the below sections to know more details about PPF Calculator.
Bank of India Public Provident Fund
PPF Account is used to save the money in banks. It is also one of the safest schemes to save the money. Nowadays many people are choosing PPF for saving their money in banks. The banks are offering high-interest rates for Public Provident Fund. It is a long-term investment plan. The maximum tenure period of the PPF account is 15 years.
The Bank of India is one of the famous banks in India. It was established in the year 1906. In India, there are many BOI Branches and ATM’s. Therefore, you can open a PPF account in any of the branches. If you do not know the Bank of India PPF Account Opening Process, you can learn in the below sections. For the sake of people, we are providing the complete details of BOI PPF in the below table. You can also see the below link to know furthermore details about Public Provident.
Click here: Bank of India Public Provident Fund
BOI PPF Overview
|Bank Name||Bank of India|
|Scheme Name||Bank of India Public Provident Fund|
|Bank of India Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Bank of India PPF Interest Rate||8.1%|
|Minimum Bank of India PPF annual amount||Rs. 500 per year|
|Maximum Bank of India PPF annual amount||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per year|
|Bank of India PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Bank of India PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
How To Open BOI PPF Account
- First of all, visit the Bank of India Official website.
- Search for the PPF account opening application form.
- Download the application form, if you got the link.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Submit the PPF application form along with the necessary documents.
- Once the bank officers receive your application, they will approve a new PPF account for you.
The individuals who want to apply for a new PPF account can use the above processing steps. Before applying for the PPF account, you have to collect the necessary documents. The documents are essential at the time of submitting the application form. Therefore, we are providing the BOI PPF Account Opening Necessary Documents list in the below sections. So, follow the below topics carefully, to get the documents list. You can also see the below link to know more about Account opening.
Click here: Bank of India PPF Account Opening
BOI PPF Account Opening Necessary Documents
- Form A – Account opening form.
- Form B – Pay-in-slip.
- Passport size photographs.
- A valid address proof with an attached picture.
- Form E – Nomination form.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Telephone bill.
- Ownership papers.
BOI PPF Account Opening Application Forms
- PAN Card Details.
- Applicant’s Name.
- In a case of a minor, the name of the parent or guardian.
- Communication and permanent address.
- Initial Contribution.
- Debit Account Number.
- BOI Savings Account Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Applicant relationship with the minor.
- HUF or an association person.
Bank of India PPF Feature and Benefits
The Bank of India PPF has many advantages and feature. We are providing some of the features of PPF in the below sections. Therefore, you can know the features of the PPF. So, follow the below sections to know more details about Bank of India Public Provident Fund.
- You can withdrawal your PPF amount at the end of the 4th year from the day of the account opening.
- At that stage, you can withdraw 50% from your PPF account.
- People who are having a PPF Account can apply for a loan against on their PPF amount.
- You can get up to 25% as a loan from your PPF money.
Account Activation and Deactivation
- If no deposits are done for a considerable period of time, the bank officers will deactivate that account.
- If you want to activate the account, you have a pay minimum Rs.500 and also Rs.50 as a penalty.
PPF Tax Benefits
- The deposits in PPF account are exempt from wealth Tax.
- The PPF scheme is tax-free under the section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961.
BOI Rules and Guidelines
The individuals who are applying for a new PPF account in Bank of India have to follow the rules and guideline. Many people do know the rules and regulations of the BOI PPF account. Therefore, we are giving some of the rules and guidelines of the PPF account in the following sections.
- Indian Residents who are having above 18 years age can open a new PPF Account in Bank of India. Minors can also apply on behalf of a parent or guardian.
- Only one account is allowed for a person but in a case of the minor, a person can manage minor account along with his/her account.
- The tenure period of a Public Provident Fund is 15 years. Therefore, you can also extend your account to 5 years.
- Joint accounts are not allowed in Bank of India.
- The minimum deposit in BOI should be Rs.500 and the maximum deposit should be Rs.1,50,000. for every financial year.
BOI PPF Online & Offline Money Depositing Process
The PPF account holders who want to deposit money in their PPF account can deposit in 2 methods. They are the online method and the offline method. For the sake of people, we are providing those two processing methods in the below sections. Therefore, follow the below steps to deposit your money in PPF accounts.
Online Process for Depositing Money in BOI PPF Account
- Visit the Bank of India Official website.
- Login with our Internet Banking ID and password.
- You can do your transactions through online.
Offline Deposit process
- Name of the Branch.
- Subscriber Name.
- PPF account Number.
- Deposit amount.
- Cheque or DD Number and date.
- Branch name.
- Signature of the Depositor.
The individuals who want to deposit the money through offline have to fill the Form B. You have to fill the application from without any leaves and mistakes. The mandatory details you have to fill the Form B are given in the above points. So, while filling the application form the users have to fill those details without any fail.