Do you want to know about the Canara Bank PPF Calculator ? Then from this article, you can easily know about it. Check the below steps to open Canara Bank PPF Account. Verify interest rate, closing amount, and loan calculation by using the Canara Bank PPF Calculator. Check document list for opening PPF Account in any Bank branch. Thus, verify and once again check the rules to have Public Provident Fund Account. Finally, check how to transfer PPF Account from the post office to Canara Bank.
Canara Bank PPF Calculator
The PPF Calculator is an online tool which is useful to calculate the year end closing amount. The customers can use the Canara Bank PPF Calculator only if he/she have Canara Bank PPF Account in any bank branch. Then only they can use this PPF Calculator. It is also useful in calculating loan amount which is available to take from 3rd financial year to the 6th financial year. You can know Canara Bank PPF account opening from here.
|Calculate Canara Bank PPF Here|
About Canara Bank
The Customers who are interested in having PPF Account should open in one of the best banks. For that, we are explaining about the Canara bank which is the oldest India owned bank headquartered in Bangalore. It has established in the year 1906 at Mangalore. Also, you should know which bank provides many financial services. From all banks, the Canara Bank provides more no. of financial services & Internet banking. Therefore it is best to choose Canara Bank to open PPF Account.
Canara Bank PPF Account Opening Application form
The customers those who want to open PPF Account should download the Application Form A. You can get the Form A through Online and Offline also. So, download the Form A from the official site of the Canara Bank and fill the details like Name, PAN Card Number, address, Initial Contribution of money. After filling the form you can submit the application form with the required list of documents. By this, you can successfully open the PPF Account in the Canara Bank. On opening Canara Bank PPF Account, you can use Canara Bank PPF Calculator on this page to calculate the loan amount, withdrawal amount, etc.
Required documents for opening PPF Account in Canara Bank
The individuals who are interested in opening PPF Account should submit the documents. Those documents should be submitted along with the Application form. Therefore the list of required documents is given below.
- Completely filled PPF Account opening Application Form A.
- Photocopy of ID Proof issued by the government – pan card, voter id card, Adhaar Card, Driving License. Any of the original copy should bring for verification.
- Photocopy of Address Proof – Ration Card, Passport, Bank Statement or electricity/water bill. The original certificate should bring for verification.
- Also the Passport size photographs.
Canara Bank Public Provident Fund Account Rules & guidelines
The individuals who are going to open PPF Account in Canara Bank should follow the below-mentioned rules and guidelines.
- Individual Account: The PPF Account should be maintained by only one individual. i.e joint PPF Accounts can not be opened.
- Minor Account: The Parents can open PPF Account on behalf of Minor i.e. only one account should open either the father or mother. Also, two separate accounts should not open for same Minor Child by both the parents.
- Account Transfer: The PPF Account can not be transferred to another person. It will remain in the name of the individual who has opened the PPF Account.
- NRI PPF Accounts: The individuals who are Non- residents of India can not open PPF Account.
- Tenure: As Common to all banks and post offices the Canara Bank PPF Account Tenure period is also 15 years. After 15 years the individual can extend the tenure period with a block of 5 years.
Canara Bank PPF account Overview
|Bank Name||Canara Bank|
|Scheme Name||Canara Bank Public Provident Fund|
|Canara Bank PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Canara Bank PPF Interest Rate for 2016-17||8.10%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum Canara Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum Canara Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|Canara Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Canara Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
Canara Bank PPF Account Features and Benefits
These are some benefits and features of PPF account. So, those who are opening Canara Bank PPF Account should know some features. Thus, once read these features which are mentioned below.
- Income Tax Deductible: The PPF Account is Tax-Free Saving Account. So, the interest earned by the PPF Account is free from income tax under the section of 80 C of the income tax Act.
- Loan Facility: The Individuals who are the holders of PPF Account has loan facility from the 3rd financial year to the 6th year.
- Nomination Facility: The individuals have a facility to choose the one or two nominees. So, that they can receive money on their behalf in case of any sudden incident.
- Wealth Tax: The Amount which is under the PPF Account is free from all Wealth tax.
Canara Bank PPF Account Opening
The customers those who want to open PPF Account in any branch of the Canara Bank can open through online or offline. Therefore, here we explained both processes. So, follow the below process to open Canara Bank Public provident Fund Account.
Opening PPF Account through Online
- Log in to the official site of Canara Bank or click here.
- Then it opens the page where you have to click on proceed button.
- Later it takes to the next page where you have to enter the details like name, DOB, and etc.
- After entering all details click on submit button.
- Then finally by completing all details, you can open PPF Account in Canara Bank.
Opening PPF Account through Offline
- Click here to download Canara Bank PPF Form A
- Then fill all the details in the Application form.
- Later go to any bank branch of Canara Bank and Submit the application form with required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form with required documents list. Then you can open Canara Bank PPF Account.
Depositing Money in your Canara Bank PPF Account
The individuals can deposit money in their Canara Bank PPF Account by two ways. They are Online and offline.
The Canara Bank is providing Online Net banking services to transfer the money electronically into PPF Account. The customers can utilize these services by logging with their personal details.
The individuals who want to transfer money through offline should visit any of the Canara Bank Branch. Then they can make payments through cheque or pay-in-slips.
Once you deposited the amount in your PPF Account, calculate the closing amount, loan amount, withdrawal amount using Canara Bank PPF Calculator on this page.
How to transfer PPF Account from Post office to Canara Bank
The individuals who want to transfer PPF Account from Post office to the Canara Bank can transfer without any problem. But the individual should keep a request to the post office to transfer the Public Provident Fund Account to the Canara Bank. Then the post office will transfer the documents of PPF Account to the Canara Bank. Then the bank will verify all those documents and open PPF Account in Canara Bank.