Central Bank of India PPF Calculator for 15 years which performs the perfect PPF calculations is available here. Use the Online Central Bank PPF calculator to calculate exact Maturity amount and the total interest earned. The Central bank of India PPF account interest rate is 8.10%. Scroll down this page and get complete details about the What is PPF, PPF in Central bank of India, documents required, Online Account opening Process etc.
Central Bank of India PPF Calculator
The PPF calculator is essential for all the people who are willing to open the Provident Fund Account in the Central Bank. Central Bank PPF calculator may or may be available at the official site. So, we have provided the PPF calculator Central bank Online. If you enter the PPF Deposit amount on the Central Bank of India PPF Calculator the following details will be displayed.
- Interest Earned.
- Withdrawal amount.
- Laon amount.
- Closing Balance.
How To Use Central Bank of India Provident Fund Calculator
- Click on the link below to open Central Bank PPF calculator.
- Now, you have to enter the Deposit amount on the Central Bank of India PPF Calculator.
- Click on “calculate”.
- Then, immediately all the PPF details are calculated by the Central Bank of India PPF Calculator.
- Check all the PPF maturity amounts for the deposit amount you entered.
- If you want to check the central bank provident fund maturity for other deposit amounts repeat the same process using Central Bank of India PPF Calculator.
Central Bank of India PPF Interest Rate
|PPF Interest Rate In Central Bank of India|
|Financial Year||CBI PPF Interest Rate 2017 (p.a.)|
|2000 – 2001||11.0%|
|2001 – 2002||9.5%|
|2002 – 2003||9.0%|
|2003 – 2004||8.0%|
|2004 – 2005||8.0%|
|2005 – 2006||8.0%|
|2006 – 2007||8.0%|
|2007 – 2008||8.0%|
|2008 – 2009||8.0%|
|2009 – 2010||8.0%|
|2010 – 2011||8.0%|
|2011 – 2012||8.6%|
|2012 – 2013||8.8%|
|2013 – 2014||8.7%|
|2014 – 2015||8.7%|
|2015 – 2016||8.7%|
|2016 – 2017||8.1%|
If you open PPF account in the Central bank of India you can enjoy the above Central bank PPF rates. The PPF interest rate for all the banks is same throughout the financial year. The PPF rate for the financial year 2016-17 is 8.1%. If you look at the above table you can get a clear idea about the central bank of India PPF account interest rate for the previous years. The PPF interest rate in the year in which you open the PPF in central bank of India is applicable for throughout the 15 years. For, example if you open the PPF account in the financial year 2016-17 then the PPF interest rate of the respective financial year i.e, 8.1% is considered for the interest calculation till the maturity period.
About PPF Account In Central Bank of India
Before you know about the Central bank of India Provident Fund, firstly, know what is PPF?. Then, you can understand the central bank PPF scheme. The PPF stands for Public Provident Fund. PPF is a tax saving scheme where you can save a huge amount of your money for a long duration of 15 years. Then, the interest is calculated for the deposit amount and added up to your PPF account. We can say that the PPF is the best saving scheme where you can get the high interest. But, you have to pay a particular fixed deposit amount monthly for 15 years.
PPF Central bank of India is a tax saving scheme with all the facilities which are convenient to all categories of people. The minimum PPF account deposited in the Central bank of India PPF account is Rs. 500/-. The maximum deposit amount in Central bank PPF is Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Central Bank of India PPF Scheme Details – www.centralbankofindia.co.in
|Central Bank of India Provident Fund Account|
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
|Scheme Name||Central Bank of India Public Provident Fund|
|Central Bank of India PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Central Bank of India PPF Interest Rate||8.1%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum CBI PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum CBI PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|Central Bank of India PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Central Bank of India PPF Eligibility||Any individual & also Minor|
If you see above table, you can get the PPF central bank of India. Along with the above details, we have also given the CBI PPF account opening Online process, eligibility and documents required below. After you see all the details if you have decided to open the PPF account in Central bank make use of the CBI PPF calculator on our site to know the maturity details.
Central Bank of India PPF Scheme Benefits & Features
- For the PPF in the Central Bank, Government of India has provided the Tax-Free Savings Avenue.
- The Minimum Tenure is 15 years.
- PPF period can be extended up to 5 years.
- Central bank PPF Initial Deposit Amount Rs. 100/-.
- Annual Deposit Amount may vary between Rs.500/- to Rs. 1.50 lakh per year.
- Cash Deposit mode is DD, NEFT, Cash, Cheque, Online.
- Nomination Allowed.
- Partial Premature Withdrawals.
- Loan facility.
- Attractive Long Term Investments.
- Useful for Retirement Planning.
- Tax-free Return.
Eligibility To Open PPF Account in Central Bank of India
- Resident Indians.
- Minors. (Natural/legal guardian can open the PPF Minor Account).
- Joint Account- Not allowed.
- NRIs – Not eligible.
For more details about the central bank of India, PPF eligibility criteria go to the nearest CBI branch or check at online websites.
List of Documents For Central Bank of India PPF Account Opening
- For PPF account opening form you need Form A.
- For Nomination, you need Form E.
- ID proof.
- The Central Bank of India KYC form.
- 2 Passport size photograph.
- PAN card.
- Residence proof.
Central Bank of India PPF Account Opening Form
Generally, you need a Form A for the PPF account opening. But, there will be a separate Provident Fund application form for each bank. So, you can get the Central bank of India PPF application form at any Cental bank branch. You must carefully fill the details on this Form A because the central bank of India PPF form may be rejected if it is unclear or incomplete. The required details to fill the PPF application form Central bank of India are as follows.
- Full name of the applicant.
- Initial PPF Deposit amount.
- Depositor Signature.
- Debate account Number.
- Bank of Maharashtra account number.
- Investment limit.
- Permanent Address.
- PPF Deposit amount.
- The Central Bank of India Savings Account Number.
- Bank of Maharashtra Branch details.
- PAN number.
PPF Account Opening in Central Bank of India
The Provident Fund account opening in the central bank can be done through Online and Offline modes. Therefore, we have given both processes to open PPF account in CBI. If you refer the below steps it will be easy for you to apply for Central bank PPF account.
How To Open PPF Account in Central Bank of India
- Visit the nearest Central Bank branch.
- Collect the Central Bank PPF application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the PPF deposit amount.
- Finally, after the document verification, the PPF account in the Central Bank will be opened.
Online Central Bank oF India PPF Account Opening Steps
- Visit the Central Bank official site www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Then, search for the PPF application form.
- Download and take a printout are submit online.
- If you have the Central Bank Internet banking pay the PPF subscription amount Online.
- Within few days the Public Provident Fund account will be activated.
How To Deposit Money in PPF Account Central Bank of India
The Central bank of India provident fund can be deposited through either online or offline. To deposit the money in the central bank of India PPF you have to fill the Form B or you can drop a cheque at the central bank. If you have the CBI Internet banking account you can directly auto debit the PPF amount every month or every year. The following are the other modes to deposit money in central bank PPF account.
How To Transfer PPF Account from Post Office To Central Bank
If you submit a form at the post office requesting for the PPF account transfer along with a fee amount you can easily transfer the account to central bank of India. Then, after verification, this request will be sent to the central bank of India from the post office. After the transfer of the PPF amount to cental bank you can open a fresh PPF account at the Central bank.
Our site www.ppfcalculators.com is exclusively meant to provide the info regarding the Public provident fund. So, to get more latest updates related to the New central bank PPF interest rates, Central Bank of India PPF Calculator, CBI PPF scheme features keep visiting our site.