HDFC PPF Calculator Online is available here. Use the PPF calculator HDFC to check the total Maturity amount and the interest rate. PPF calculator HDFC available on our site helps you to calculate the HDFC PPF maturity amount for 15 years. We have provided the entire info about the HDFC Public Provident Fund such as HDFC PPF interest rate, how to Open PPF account online HDFC, eligibility to open PPF account in HDFC, HDFC PPF Documents list, etc.
HDFC PPF Calculator Online
Before you use the PPF calculator of the HDFC know about what is Public Provident Fund?. The PPF is a tax saving scheme where you can save your money for many years. You can also get many PPF benefits like loan facility, premature withdrawals, etc. We can say that the PPF is the best saving scheme to invest money. So, before you open the HDFC PPF account, you have to check the PPF maturity. But, to calculate the PPF for 15 years is difficult. Hence, we have provided the HDFC PPF calculator to calculate to check the PPF maturity details. Refer the below steps and check out how to use the HDFC PPF Calculator.
How To Use the HDFC Bank PPF Calculator?
- Click on the link below to open the HDFC PPF Calculator.
- Then, the PPF calculator opens.
- Now, you have to enter the PPF amount.
- Click on “calculate.”
- The following details are calculated by the HDFC PPF account calculator.
- Interest earned.
- Maximum Withdrawal Amount.
- Closing balance.
- Maximum Loan Amount.
- Check the PPF details and calculate the PPF maturity details for the other amounts using HDFC PPF calculator.
HDFC PPF Interest Rate 2017
|PPF interest rate in HDFC Bank|
|Financial Year||HDFC Interest Rate on PPF|
|April 2000 – 2001 March||11.0%|
|April 2001 – 2002 March||9.5%|
|April 2002 – 2003 March||9.0%|
|April 2003 – 2004 March||8.0%|
|April 2004 – 2005 March||8.0%|
|April 2005 – 2006 March||8.0%|
|April 2006 – 2007 March||8.0%|
|April 2007 – 2008 March||8.0%|
|April 2008 – 2009 March||8.0%|
|April 2009 – 2010 March||8.0%|
|April 2010 – 2011 March||8.0%|
|April 2011 – 2012 March||8.6%|
|April 2012 – 2013 March||8.8%|
|April 2013 – 2014 March||8.7%|
|April 2014 – 2015 March||8.7%|
|April 2015 – 2016 March||8.7%|
|April 2016 – 2017 March||8.1%|
In the above table, we have given the PPF HDFC interest rate of the last few years. Usually, the PPF rate is same throughout the PPF tenure even the PPF is changed for every financial year. The financial year starts on April 1st and ends on March 31st. The PPF interest rate of the financial year 2016-17 is 8.1%. So, if you check the PPF interest rate of the respective financial year before you open the HDFC PPF account. HDFC Bank PPF account interest rate is same as other banks, but the features and benefits may change. If you open the PPF account in HDFC bank in this year the same PPF interest rate in HDFC of this year will be considered for 15 years. The PPF principle amount and the total PPF interest are added to your PPF account.
HDFC PPF Account Overview
PPF in HDFC bank has many features and benefits. So, check out the complete details of the HDFC bank PPF account like eligibility, feature, documents list, etc. below. If you check all the HDFC Provident Fund details, you will get a clear idea about the PPF HDFC account. The PPF account tenure is 15 years, and you can extend it up to 5 years, i.e., 20 years.
The HDFC stands for Housing Development Finance Corporation. It is an Indian banking & financial services company with its headquarters in Mumbai. HDFC Bank attracts its customers with many PPF benefits. There are lakhs of customers all over India. It offers its services to its customers through a large number of ATM’s and HDFC branches.
PPF Account HDFC
|Scheme Name||HDFC Bank Public Provident Fund Scheme|
|HDFC PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|HDFC PPF Interest Rate||8.1%|
|Minimum HDFC PPF Deposit annual amount||Rs. 500 per year|
|Maximum HDFC PPF Deposit annual amount||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per year|
|HDFC PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|HDFC Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
HDFC Bank PPF Account Eligibility Criteria
- Resident Individuals.
- Individuals on behalf of the minor.
- Non-resident Indians.
- Any individual.
- No joint account.
All the above categories of people have the eligibility to apply for the HDFC PPF account. For more details about the HDFC bank PPF account eligibility check at the HDFC bank official site.
HDFC Bank PPF Account Benefits
- You can transfer PPF Funds Online from the HDFC bank savings account.
- Online Standing Instruction Facility.
- PPF Account statement can be viewed Online.
- Attractive HDFC PPF interest rates.
- Best long term investment scheme for 15 years.
- Complete Tax exemption.
- After PPF maturity you can extend the PPF for 5 years.
- HDFC Minimum PPF deposit amount is Rs. Rs 500/-.
- HDFC Maximum PPF deposit amount is Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- If you have not paid the minimum PPF amount, the penalty of Rs 50/- will be charged.
- Maximum deposit transactions must nor exceed 12.
- PPF account passbook will be issued for the customers.
- Loan facility between 3rd and 6th financial years.
- After the 5th year, you can withdraw 50% of the balance.
- Nomination facility.
- You can transfer the PPF account from one branch to other.
HDFC PPF Documents List
- HDFC PPF Account opening form.
- Identity proof.
- PAN card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Address Proof.
You have to submit the HDFC PPF account opening form along with the above list of PPF documents.
HDFC PPF Account Opening Application Form
Go to the HDFC bank branch to collect the PPF application form or Download HDFC PPF application form Online. You need to fill the PPF account application form with the following details.
- Applicants Permanent address.
- Date of Birth of the applicant.
- HDFC bank account number.
- Name of the applicant.
- Deposit Amount.Branch name & Address.
- Permanent Address.
- Signature or thumb impression.
- The Nominee details such as full name, address, date of birth, etc.
PPF Account Opening in HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com
The PPF account in HDFC can be opened through Online and offline modes. So, we have mentioned both PPF account opening processes below. Refer the below steps and choose the convenient process.
Steps To Open HDFC PPF Account Online
- Visit the HDFC official site.
- Search for the HDFC PPF Application form.
- Download the HDFC form and fill all the required details.
- Attach the PPF documents and submit at the HDFC bank.
- You can deposit the PPF amount through HDFC internet banking.
- After the PPF application, document verification the HDFC PPF account will be activated.
- First of all, go to the HDFC bank.
- Collect the HDFC application form for PPF account opening.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach the list of required documents to the PPF HDFC application form.
- Finally, after the verification, the PPF account will be opened within 2-3 days.
How To Deposit Money in HDFC PPF Account?
The HDFC bank has provided the easy and a simple way to deposit the money in PPF account. You have to deposit the PPF amount throughout the PPF tenure, i.e., 15 years. So, it may be difficult for you to go to the HDFC bank all the time. Therefore, the bank has offered the facility to deposit the PPF amount through HDFC internet banking. Just you need to login to the Intenet Banking of the HDFC using the user id and password. Then, from the HDFC savings account, you can transfer the PPF deposit amount into the PPF account. Otherwise, if you do not have the Internet facility, you can go to the HDFC bank to deposit the money using the pay slip or the cheque. The other facility to deposit the PPF money is through the auto debit system.
How To Transfer PPF Account From Post Office To HDFC?
Do you have a PPF account in Post Office? Then, if you want to transfer the Post office PPF account to the HDFC bank. You need to submit the PPF account transfer request at the post office. Then, after the verification of your request, it will be processed to the HDFC bank. Now, your PPF deposit amount in the post office will be given to you in the form of a cheque. Hence, you can open a fresh PPF account in the HDFC bank. The other possible way is you can transfer your PPF account from one HDFC branch to the other HDFC Bank branch.
Our site www.ppfcalculators.com is exclusively meant to provide the complete info regarding the Public Provident Fund. So, to get check the updates regarding the PPF schemes, PPF benefits, HDFC PPF Calculator visit our site regularly.