You can know about Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator from here. In our site, we have provided online PPF Calculator. By using the PPF Calculator, you can calculate your return amount on Public Provident Fund Investments. Also if you have the interest to open PNB PPF Account then by following the below steps, you can easily open the Public Provident Fund Account. Verify the Current interest rate to calculate your loan and withdrawal amount by using the Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator. Also, check the rules to have public Provident Fund Account. Thus, check the below sections to know more details about the PNB PPF Calculator.
Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator
As normal account, the Public Provident Fund is also a Bank Account which can be opened in any bank. It is a period of 15 years. So, interested candidates can open PPF Account in Punjab and National Bank. Her we have provided Punjab and National Bank PPF Calculator. Thus, those who are having PPF Account in Punjab National Bank can only use the PPF Calculator which is present in our site. Also with the help of the Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator, you can calculate your loan amount which is available to take from the 3rd financial year to the 6th financial year. After completion of 15 years, you can extend your Punjab Provident Fund PPF Account with a block of 5 years.
By verifying the below sections, you can know the PPF Account Opening Procedure and also you can able to know how to use the Public Provident Fund Calculator.
How to use Punjab National Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator
- By clicking the below link, you will get the Punjab National Bank PPF calculator.
- Then it opens PNB PPF Calculator.
- There you have to enter the details like
- Amount which you have invest
- PNB PPF Interest Rate
- Select yearly or monthly
- After entering all values then click on calculate button.
- Finally, you will get maturity amount after 15 years. Also, you can able to know the year starting amount, ending amount, loan amount which is available to take from 3rd year to 6th year and withdrawal amount which can take from the 7th financial year to till the end.
Punjab National Bank PPF Interest rates
|PNB PPF Account Interest Rates|
|Years||PNB Interest rate ( % p.a.)|
|April 2016 – March 2017||8.10%|
|April 2015 – March 2016||8.7%|
|April 2014 – March 2015||8.7%|
|April 2013 – March 2014||8.7%|
|April 2012 – March 2013||8.8%|
|April 2011 – March 2012||8.6%|
|April 2010 – March 2011||8.0%|
|April 2009 – March 2010||8.0%|
|April 2008 – March 2009||8.0%|
|April 2007 – March 2008||8.0%|
|April 2006 – March 2007||8.0%|
|April 2005 – March 2006||8.0%|
|April 2004 – March 2005||8.0%|
|April 2003 – March 2004||8.0%|
|April 2002 – March 2003||9.0%|
|April 2001 – March 2002||9.5%|
|April 2000 – March 2001||11.0%|
These are the PNB Public Provident Fund Interest rates. Here we have provided PPF Interest Rates from 2000 to till now 2017. So from the table, you can easily know the current PPF Interest rate which is 8.10%. Based on the PPF Interest rates you can able to know the year end closing amount. One main thing is that PNB PPF Interest rate from April 1 of the year to the March 31 which is the next year, the PPF Interest rates remains same.
After checking these interest rates, you can able to calculate all 15 years closing amounts. Based on the closing amount only you can able to know the loan amount and withdrawn amount. For all these calculations you need Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator. But only the candidates who are having PPF Account in PNB can only use the PPF Calculator which is present in our site. So, if you want to use Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator, then it is necessary to have PPF Account. From the below sections you can easily open PPF Account in Punjab National Bank.
About PNB Public Provident Fund (PPF) Scheme
We all know that PPF is the Public Provident Fund which is savings as well as tax deduction Account. The Public Provident Fund has started in the year 1968 by the national savings Institute of the Ministry of Finance. PPF Account can open any individual of India. Also, the elders can open PPF Account on behalf of the minor child. As Public Provident Fund is the good long-term investment period of 15 years. After completion of 15 years, you can receive a lump sum amount along with the interests. Also, by having PPF Account you can apply for a loan from the 3rd financial year to 6th year. Only after completion of 6 years i.e in the 7th financial year, you can ready to withdraw some amount. There are so many benefits by having Public Provident Fund account. So, we have listed some benefits and features of PPF. Punjab National Bank is an Indian
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. By having PNB PPF Account the candidates can get more benefits when compared it with other banks. From the Punjab National Bank PPF Calculator which is provided on our site, you can easily calculate your Maturity amount. After completion of 15 years, you can extend your Punjab National bank PPF Account with a block of 5 years. With the help of PNB PPF Interest rates, you can calculate your year-end closing amount. By knowing the year-end closing amount you can able to know the loan amount and withdrawal amount.
Eligibility to open PPF account in Punjab National Bank
- An individual
- Elder or guardian can open Account on behalf of Minor Child.
- HUF is not eligible.
- An individual can open only one account in his/her name.
- The individuals who are non-residents are not eligible to open Account.
Only by satisfying the above eligible criteria the individual can open Public Provident Fund Account in Punjab National bank. So, once check these conditions before you open PPF Account.
Documents required for Opening PPF Account
- Documents for ID Proof
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN card.
- Driving License
- Documents for Address Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- 2 Recent Photos
- Pay in Slip
As Payslip is available at all authorized bank branches to transfer the amount to your newly opened Public Provident Fund Account.
These are the documents that are to be submitted along with the application form. It is very important to check these documents which are present above. So, once check this document list before you submit the PPF Account opening application form.
Note: You have to carry original documents to the bank for verification. The documents which are submitting in the bank should be self – attested. If the PPF Account is opened then Public Provident fund Account Passbook id provided to you. So, that all the transactions which you have made on PPF Account will be updated in your Passbook.
PNB PPF Account Opening Process
The candidates who don’t know how to open PPF Account in Punjab National Bank can check the process below. By following the below process you can successfully open PPF Account. So, we have provided online PPF Account opening Procedure, by the online process you can quickly open Public Provident Fund.
Opening PPF Account in PNB – Offline Process
- Download the PNB PPF Account Opening Application Form
- Then fill the application form with all details.
- After filling the application form check it once for any information is missing or wrongly written.
- Then go to the Punjab National Bank Brach which is nearer to you.
- Later Submit the application form along with the documents.
- Finally, after verification of all documents, your PPF Account is opened in Punjab National Bank.
PPF Account Opening in PNB by online Process
- Visit the official website www.pnbindia.in
- You have to log in to internet banking with your UserID and Password.
- There you will find my Shortcut, in that you can see PPF Account so click on it.
- Then you will get the form, in that form you have to select Minor Account or Self Account.
- Later fill the form with required details and you have to select the nearest bank branch.
- After that click on submit button.
- Next, you will get Transaction Password. you have to enter that password on the screen and click on submit button.
- Once you click on submit button the system will generate Cyber Receipt which contains GBM Reference number.
- Click on OK. After clicking on OK Button the account opening form with GBM reference number will be downloaded to your local drive.
- Finally, take out the print and paste your photograph in the space provided in the form. The carry list of documents to the bank branch.
- So, your PPF Account is opened in Punjab National Bank.
PPF Account in Punjab National Bank – Overview
|Bank Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Scheme Name||PNB Public Provident Fund|
|PNB PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|PNB PPF Interest Rate for 2016-17||8.10%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum PNB PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum PNB PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|PNB PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|PNB PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
Benefits of PNB PPF Account
These are some benefits of having PPF Account. So, we have listed below. So, by seeing these benefits you can know more about Public Provident Fund.
- Loans and withdrawal can be made on PPF Account.
- Nomination Facility is available Punjab National Bank PPF Account.
- There is a Facility to the revival of a PNB PPF Account.
- Also, you can deduct tax by showing the Public Provident Fund Passbook.