Are you planning to open a PPF Account in SBI? Use the SBI PPF Calculator to calculate interest rates and open SBI PPF account in any one of the SBI branches. Public Provident Fund is the best saving scheme among all the SBI Schemes. Therefore, immediately open the PPF account in SBI and enjoy the interest rate of 8.1%. You can find the documents required for SBI PPF account opening and SBI PPF form. Stepwise process for Online SBI PPF account opening process is available in the below sections of this page. The form used to open PPF account is Form A.
SBI PPF Calculator – State Bank Of India
We all are familiar with PPF which is abbreviated as the Public Provident Fund. There all several banks where you can open the PPF account. But, we know that the SBI is the number one bank when compared to all other banks. It has a large number of branches with the huge staff. So, it is the best bank to open the PPF account. Along with good banking facility, it also has a plenty of PPF benefits. Therefore, we suggest you, to open the Public Provident Fund in State Bank of India. You can get complete info about the PPF account such as eligibility, SBI PPF benefits, SBI PPF interest rates, SBI PPF withdrawal rules, How to open Online PPF account in SBI etc.
What is PPF?
The Public Provident Fund is a tax saving scheme in India, which was introduced by the National Saving organization in the year 1968. There will be so many benefits of SBI PPF account. It is the best saving scheme to save your money for a long time. The PPF account can be opened in any of the nationalized bank or post offices. Duration of the PPF account is 15 years and can be extended up to 20 years. The most interesting thing is if you have a PPF account you can get Tax benefits along with the loan facility. Any individual with their own name or one behalf of the minor can open this Public provident fund account.
What is SBI PPF Calculator?
SBI PPF Calculator is very useful for everyone who wants to open the PPF account in State Bank of India. If you calculate manually, there may be some errors while calculating interest and installment amounts. So, PPF calculator SBI is the best tool to calculate the PPF savings amount and tax calculation. Just you simply enter the installment amount to get the closing year amount along with all other details are displayed clearly on the SBI PPF Calculator.
Eligibility To Open SBI PPF Account:
- Resident Indian individuals.
- Mother/ Father on behalf of the minor Daughter/son.
- Otherwise, Grandparents on behalf of the minor Daughter/son ( Only if father and mother are expired).
Only one PPF account for each except an account that is opened on behalf of a minor.
|Calculate SBI PPF Here|
SBI PPF Account Benefits
- Tax benefits are applicable on the SBI PPF Scheme.
- Loan and withdrawals are possible using the PPF SBI account.
- SBI PPF account can be Transferred.
- You can transfer your SBI PPF Account from the post office.
- Loan Facility for SBI PPF account.
- SBI PPF withdrawal.
- Nomination facility is available in the name of more than one person.
All the SBI PPF Account holders can get the above benefits if you have a Public Provident Fund in SBI. Therefore, to avail all these SBI PPF benefits, immediately get detailed PPF calculation using SBI PPF Calculator and open SBI PPF account as soon as possible.
SBI PPF Account Features
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Scheme Name||SBI Public Provident Fund|
|SBI PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|SBI PPF Interest Rate||8.70%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum SBI PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum SBI PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|SBI PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|SBI PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
How To Open PPF Account in SBI?
- Click here to download SBI PPF Account Opening Form.
- Otherwise, you can get the PPF SBI account opening form from your nearest SBI branch.
- Then, carefully fill the PPF form with all the required details.
- You have to fix the PPF account applicant photo on the top let of the form.
- Once, recheck the details like SBI account number, PAN number, SBI branch details, Date of Birth etc.
- Keep the signature/ thumb impression in the space provided.
- Attach the documents required for SBI PPF account to the completed SBI PPF Form.
- Finally, submit in your State Bank of India branch.
Follow the simple and easy steps to get a New PPF account in SBI. Now, automatically the PPF account in SBI will be opened by the bank in few hours. Then, SBI PPF passbook is allocated for you. In that PPF SBI passbook, you will find all your PPF transaction details.
Requirements to Fill the PPF Form A:
- Full name of the applicant.
- Initial PPF Deposit amount.
- SBI account number.
- Investment limit.
- SBI Branch details.
- PAN number.
Documents Required For Opening SBI PPF Account
- PPF account opening form (Form A).
- Nomination Form.
- Passport size photograph.
- A Copy of PAN card.
- ID proof and Residence proof as per Bank’s KYC norms.
SBI Online PPF Account
SBI also offers the facility to open PPF account through online. Follow the steps mentioned below to open the online SBI PPF Account. But, this PPF account opening facility is only available in some SBI branches.
- Firstly, go to the SBI official website or Click Here.
- Then, log on using the SBI Net banking ID and Password.
- The offline and the online process are similar for PPF account opening.
- Simply, enter the required details and deposit money in SBI PPF account.
How to Deposit Money in SBI PPF Account?
You can deposit the money in your PPF account every month through both online and offline modes. Deposit money in SBI PPF through online is so simple if you have an SBI internet banking facility. Enter the SBI PPF deposit amount and transfer the PPF installment amount. If not, you can also go to the SBI branch to deposit money in the PPF account just by filling pay slip.
How To Transfer PPF Account from Post Office To SBI?
Transferring your PPF account to SBI is not so long process. It is so easy to transfer the PPF account in Post office to the SBI. What you have to do is just request the postmaster by submitting a form to transfer PPF account. Along with the PPF transfer request form, it is mandatory to submit the identity proof. Once the PPF account is transferred you need to open a new PPF account in the SBI branch. After the submission of PPF required documents, the bank will open a PPF account and issues a PPF account passbook.
How to Check Balance in SBI PPF Account?
The State Bank of India offers you a convenient way of viewing the PPF closing balance through online. Get SBI PPF account statement online through your State Bank of India Internet banking account. You can also credit the PPF installment payment through Internet banking. Otherwise, simply go to the SBI branch and get PPF account statement printed on your SBI PPF account Passbook.