State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator is available here. You can calculate your Public Provident Fund maturity amount on this page by using the SBH PPF Calculator. Interest rates are necessary to calculate the PPF account maturity amount. You can find the SBH Interest rates and SBH Public Provident Fund Calculator on the below topics. Read the complete article to know more furthermore details about SBH PPF Calculator and its usage.
State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator
People can calculate their PPF account maturity amount through State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator. Many people don’t know How To Use State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator also. Therefore, we are providing the PPF calculator on this page for the sake of the PPF account holders. We are also providing the usage of the calculator in the below sections. So, the interested people can learn from the below points. Hence, follow the below sections to get the State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator.
How To Use State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator
- Click the below link or go to the SBH official website.
- Search for the SBH PPF Calculator link.
- Open the calculator, if you find the link.
- Enter the necessary details on the calculator.
- After entering all the details, you can click the calculate button.
- A page with your PPF Maturity amount appears on the screen.
The individuals who want to calculate their maturity amount can follow the above steps to calculate on the SBH PPF Calculator. You have to know the interest rates before calculating your maturity amount. We are also giving the SBH PPF Interest Rates in the tables. Therefore, you can use the below interest rates for calculating your Public Provident Fund maturity amount in State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator.
Click here: SBH PPF Maturity amount Calculator.
SBH PPF Interest Rates
|State Bank of Hyderabad PPF Interest Rates|
|Financial Year||Dena bank Interest rate on PPF|
|April 2000 – 2001 March||11.0%|
|April 2001 – 2002 March||9.5%|
|April 2002 – 2003 March||9.0%|
|April 2003 – 2004 March||8.0%|
|April 2004 – 2005 March||8.0%|
|April 2005 – 2006 March||8.0%|
|April 2006 – 2007 March||8.0%|
|April 2007 – 2008 March||8.0%|
|April 2008 – 2009 March||8.0%|
|April 2009 – 2010 March||8.0%|
|April 2010 – 2011 March||8.0%|
|April 2011 – 2012 March||8.6%|
|April 2012 – 2013 March||8.8%|
|April 2013 – 2014 March||8.7%|
|April 2014 – 2015 March||8.7%|
|April 2015 – 2016 March||8.7%|
|April 2016 – 2017 March||8.1%|
The State Bank of Hyderabad PPF interest rates is given in the above table. Therefore, the people who want to know their PPF maturity amount can use the above interest rates to calculate in the SBH PPF Calculator. Every year the PPF interest amount is calculated between the month of April to march.
State Bank of Hyderabad PPF – Brief Info
PPF means Public Provident Fund. It is used for saving the money in banks. Most of the people are trusting PPF for saving their money in banks. The interest rates are also high for Public Provident Fund. Everyone should know the interest rates of PPF before investing your money. PPF is a tax-free scheme. You can receive your PPF amount without any tax at the time of the maturity. You can also calculate your Public Provident Fund maturity amount in State Bank of Hyderabad PPF calculator.
State Bank of Hyderabad is one of the popular banks among all banks in India. It is offering many schemes for the people like Recurring Deposit, Fixed Deposit, Public Provident Fund, etc. The interest rates for schemes are high in SBH. In State Bank of Hyderabad, the tenure period of a PPF Account is 15 years. By having a PPF account, you can receive many offers, benefits, and advantages. If you do not know how to open the PPF Account in SBH, you can learn from the below sections. You can also see the below link to know more details about the PPF and its advantages.
Click here: State Bank of Hyderabad Public Provident Fund.
SBH Public Provident Fund – Overview
|Bank Name||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|Scheme Name||State Bank of Hyderabad Public Provident Fund|
|State Bank of Hyderabad PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|PPF Interest Rate in State Bank of Hyderabad||8.1%|
|Minimum State Bank of Hyderabad PPF annual amount||Rs. 500 per year|
|State Bank of Hyderabad Maximum PPF annual amount||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per year|
|State Bank of Hyderabad PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|State Bank of Hyderabad PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
SBH PPF Account Online
- Go to the State Bank of Hyderabad Official website.
- Search for the SBH PPF Account opening application form.
- If you find the link, then open the calculator.
- Enter the required details in the calculator.
- After entering all the details click on the Calculate Button.
- You can see your PPF maturity amount on the screen.
The people who want to apply for a PPF account in State Bank of Hyderabad can follow the above steps while applying for the PPF account. You have to attach some Necessary documents to the application at the time of submitting the application form in the bank. For the sake of people, we are giving the SBH PPF Account Opening Necessary Documents list on the below topics. Therefore, you can follow the below sections to know the documents list. Open the below link once to know furthermore details about Account opening.
Click here: SBH PPF Online Account Opening Process
SBH PPF Account Opening Necessary Documents
- Filled PPF account Opening Application form.
- PAN card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Current Address Proof or Residence Proof.
- Two Passport Size photos.
While submitting your application form at the counter, they will ask some documents. If you don’t have the necessary documents at that time, the bank officers will not accept your application. We had given in the list of the necessary documents in the above points. Therefore, you have to collect those documents before applying for a new PPF account. If you want to know the PPF account opening form, you can see the below sections.
State Bank of Hyderabad PPF Account Opening Forms
- Name of the applicant.
- Deposit Amount.
- PPF account opening with signed declaration form.
- Details of PPF Account.
- Signature of the applicant to signify that he/she is agreeing that all the regulations that drive the PPF Scheme.
Features and Benefits of SBH PPF Scheme
There are many features and benefits for PPF account. Many people do not know these details. Therefore, we are providing some of the features and benefits of PPF in the below sections. So, follow the below topics carefully to know those details.
SBH PPF Tax Benefit Scheme
- The PPF scheme had become popular because the amount in PPF is tax-free.
- The interest earned on the PPF amount is also tax-free under the section 88 of the Income Tax Act. Therefore, for these reasons the PPF is one of the best schemes from all the schemes.
- IN PPF account, you can choose your nominee. You have to fill a separate form for the nominee.
- Unfortunately, if anything happened to the PPF account holder, the PPF amount along with the interest rate belongs to the nominee.
SBH PPF Account Transfer
- You can transfer your PPF account to any of the SBH Branch.
- You can also transfer your SBH PPF Account to Post Office.
- There is no service charge applicable for the account transfer.
PPF account Loans and withdrawals in SBH
- The PPF account Holder can apply for a loan against their PPF amount.
- You can get up to 25 % loan from your PPF amount.
- From 3rd year to 5th financial year, you can apply for a loan.
- The loan amount and withdrawals are based on the age of the PPF account and the balance.
SBH PPF Account Guidelines and Rules
The Public Provident Fund Account Holder should follow the rules and guidelines of SBH before applying for a new PPF Account. We are providing some of the rules and guidelines of SBH PPF account in the below sections. If you don’t know the rules of the State Bank of Hyderabad, you can see in the below topics. Hence follow the below sections to know those details.
SBH PPF Account Eligibility Criteria
- Any individual can open a PPF Account in the State Bank of Hyderabad.
- You can apply for a PPF account in your children’s name.
- Non-Resident Indians are not allowed to open a PPF account in State Bank of Hyderabad.
- PPF account is not obtained for Hindu undivided family.
PPF Deposit Scheme in SBH
The maximum tenure period of a PPF account is 15 years.
- If you want, you can extend your PPF account to 5 more years.
SBH PPF Account Investment Limit
- In PPF account, the minimum limit for every deposit in a year is Rs.500.
- The maximum deposit limit for a PPF account is Rs.1,50,000.
SBH PPF Account Online/Offline Money Deposit
The PPF account holders can deposit their money in two ways. One is the online process and the another one is the offline process. If you do not know how to deposit the money online and offline, then you can learn from the below sections. We are providing the two processing methods in the below topics. Therefore, follow them carefully to make your deposits.
SBH PPF Online Deposit
- First of all, go to the State Bank of Hyderabad official website.
- Log in with your SBH internet banking ID and password.
- You can deposit or transfer your funds which you want.
The PPF account holders who want to deposit their money through online can use the above steps to deposit their money. People who want to deposit their money through the offline process can see the below steps.
PPF Offline Deposit
- The PPF Account Holders can visit any SBH Branch for depositing their money.
- You can deposit your money through cheque or in the form of pay-slip.