As you have the interest to open PPF Account in Syndicate Bank. Then it is necessary to know Syndicate Bank PPF Calculator. You don’t need to visit many sites to know about Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator. We have provided PPF Calculator on our site. So, by having Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund calculator you can know your Maturity amount, Loan, and withdrawal amount. For more information about PPF Account Opening in Syndicate Bank, and Current PPF Interset Rate Can refer below sections.
Syndicate Bank PPF Calculator
The Candidates those who are having Public Provident Fund Account in Syndicate Bank Can only use the Syndicate bank PPF Calculator which is present in our site. The Public Provident Fund is a long-term scheme of 15 years. Also, it is a tax deductible account. There is an advantage by having PPF Account is that you can apply for Loan on PPF Investments which you have made. With the help of Syndicate Bank PPF calculator, you can know the Loan amount which can be available to take from 3rd financial year to the 6th financial year.
From the below sections you can able to know about the Current Public Provident Interest rate, how to use the Syndicate Bank PPF Calculator, and also the benefits and features of PPF Account in Syndicate Bank.
Requirements to use Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator
- Click the below link to get Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator.
- Then the Syndicate Bank PPF Calculator opens to the next page.
- So in that, you have to enter some details like
- Amount which you have invest
- PNB PPF Interest Rate
- Select yearly or monthly
- After entering all details then you have to recheck all the values again.
- Then click on Calculate button.
- Finally, you will get the 15 years closing amount, Loan amount, withdrawal amount which can be available to take from 7th financial year to till the end. Also the Maturity amount after completion of 15 years.
Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund Interest Rates
|Syndicate PPF Account Interest Rates|
|Years||Syndicate Bank Interest rate ( % p.a.)|
|April 2016 to March 2017||8.10%|
|April 2015 to March 2016||8.7%|
|April 2014 to March 2015||8.7%|
|April 2013 to March 2014||8.7%|
|April 2012 to March 2013||8.8%|
|April 2011 to March 2012||8.6%|
|April 2010 to March 2011||8.0%|
|April 2009 to March 2010||8.0%|
|April 2008 to March 2009||8.0%|
|April 2007 to March 2008||8.0%|
|April 2006 to March 2007||8.0%|
|April 2005 to March 2006||8.0%|
|April 2004 to March 2005||8.0%|
|April 2003 to March 2004||8.0%|
|April 2002 to March 2003||9.0%|
|April 2001 to March 2002||9.5%|
|April 2000 to March 2001||11.0%|
Here we have provided Syndicate Bank PPF Interest Rates from the year 2000 to till this year 2017. By knowing the Public Provident Fund Interest Rates, you can able to calculate the year-end Amount of all 15 years. So, by using Syndicate Bank PPF Calculator and with the help of PPF Interest rates you can get the year end amount. After that, based on the year-end amount you can know the loan amount which is available to take from 3rd financial year to the 6th financial year.
Thus, the Current Syndicate bank PPF Interest rate is 8.10%. From the month April of this year to the March month of the next year the PPF Interest rate rates won’t change. If you have started PPF Account in the year 2017 the PPF Interest rate is same as it is in the year 2017 by the completion of 15 years. So, it is very important to know PPF Interest rates.
Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund Scheme
The Public Provident Fund is the one of the long term saving Scheme. By having PPF Account in any Nationalised bank is so beneficial. As the Syndicate bank is one the Nationalised Bank in India so you can open PPF Account in Syndicate Bank. Here we have provided Syndicate Bank PPF Account opening Process. Only by satisfying the below eligible conditions only you can open Public Provident Fund Account. As the Public Provident Fund is the long term saving account so, after completion of 15 years you can receive large amount along with the interest. You have the facility for Premature withdraw the amount from your PPF Account from the 7th financial year to till the end. Along with this facility, you can also have more benefits and advantages of having Public Provident Fund account.
As Syndicate bank is the one of the oldest and the major commercial banks. During the time of Establishment .the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate limited. The Syndicate bank is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka India. As this bank sponsored the first regional rural bank in India with the name of Prathama Bank. So, check the below eligible conditions, Documents required and account opening Process from below sections.
Eligibility Criteria to Open PPF Account in Syndicate Bank
- An individual
- Elder or guardian can open Account on behalf of Minor Child.
- An individual can open only one account in his/her name.
- HUF is not eligible.
- The individuals who are non-residents are not eligible to open Account.
By satisfying the above mentioned eligible criteria only you can open PPF Account in Syndicate Bank. For more details regarding Eligible Criteria refer to the official Site. Thus, check before you open Public Provident Account.
List of Documents required to open PPF Account
- Documents for ID Proof
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN card.
- Driving License
- Documents for Address Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- 2 Recent Photos
- Pay in Slip
These are the documents list which is to be submitted along with the PPf Account Opening Application Form A. So, you have to check very carefully so that you can carry the correct documents to the bank during the Verification process. Thus, Check the list which is mentioned above before you submit the application form.
Public Provident Fund Account Opening Process
Here we have provided Syndicate Bank PPF Account opening Process. So, those who don’t know the process to open PPF Account can check the below sections. We have provided the offline process to open PPF Account. By following the below-detailed steps you can easily open the PPF Account in Syndicate Bank.
Opening Syndicate Bank PPF Account – Offline Process
- Visit the official website of Syndicate Bank.
- Then you have to download the Syndicate Bank PPF Account opening Application Form A.
- After that, you have to fill all the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Once again check all the details before you submit the application form.
- Later visit any of the Syndicate Bank Branch which is near to your house.
- Then submit the list of documents along with the application form.
- Finally, your PPF Account is opened in Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund – Overview
|Bank Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Scheme Name||Syndicate Bank Public Provident Fund|
|Syndicate Bank PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|Syndicate Bank PPF Interest Rate for 2016-17||8.10%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum Syndicate Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum Syndicate Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|Syndicate Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|Syndicate Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
Features and Benefits of Syndicate Bank PPF Account
Here we have mentioned some benefits and features of having Public Provident Fund Account. By seeing these features, you will get interested in opening PPF Account. So, check these features once before you open PPF Account.
- Public Provident Fund Initial Investments: With an initial amount of Rs 100/- you can open PPF Account.
- Annual Deposit Amount: You have to deposit a minimum of Rs.500/- or Rs.1.5 lakhs per year.
- Deposit Frequency: In order to keep the Account Active you have to deposit money every year to till last year.
- Various PPF Deposit Modes: You can deposit money in PPF Account by various modes such as by card, online payment, cheque, & Demand Draft.
- Nominations: You have the facility to nominate on behalf account holder in case of sudden death.
- PPF Withdraw Amount: The PPF withdraw facility is available from the 7th financial year to till the end. But before the th financial year you can withdraw any money.
- PPF Loan Facility: By having PPF Account you have a facility to apply for Loan on PPF Investments you have made. Generally, you can apply for a loan from 3rd financial year to the 6th year.
- Low risk: As Public Provident Fund is the Scheme introduced by the government. So, there is low risk.
- Attractive Long-term investments: With the deposit period of 15 years and lock in period of 7 years the accounts serve as long-term investment goals. By the interest rates which are compounded annually, the effective returns will be more when compared to the returns of bank’s fixed deposit.