Make use of UCO Bank PPF Calculator which is present in our site. By using it, you can easily know your Maturity amount after 15 years. Not only the Maturity amount but also you can able to know all 15 years ending amount, Loan amount and Withdrawal amount. Along with this, you have to know current United Commercial Bank Interest Rates. For more details about UCO Bank PPF Calculator and PPF Interest rates, you can refer the below sections.
UCO Bank PPF Calculator
The UCO Bank PPF calculator is an online tool which helps you in calculating the maturity amount on the PPF Investments. By having the PPF Calculator, you can know the result value within the fraction of seconds. The Customers those who have opened Public Provident Fund in United Commercial Bank can only use the PPF Calculator which is present in our site. So, it is necessary to open Public Provident Fund Account. Thus, those who don’t how to open PPF Account in UCO Bank can check the below sections. The one facility which attracts in PPF Account is that you can apply for a loan from 3rd financial year to the 6th year.
Therefore with this UCO Bank PPF calculator, you can calculate loan amount. From the below, you can able to know how to use online PPF Calculator.
Required things to use UCO Bank Public Provident Fund Calculator
- Hit the below link to open UCO Bank PPF Calculator.
- After that, it opens UCO Bank PPF Calculator on the next page.
- Later, you have to enter some values like
- Amount which you have invest
- PNB PPF Interest Rate
- Select yearly or monthly
- Then enter all the details in the space provided.
- Click on calculate button.
- Finally, it will display the result in the form table containing the year end Amount of all 15 years, loan amount from 3rd to the 6th financial year, withdrawal amount from 7th to till the Last year. In another side, it will display the overall Maturity amount.
UCO Bank PPF Interest Rates
|PPF Interest Rate In UCO Bank|
|Financial Year||UCO PPF Interest Rate 2017 (p.a.)|
|2000 – 2001||11.0%|
|2001 – 2002||9.5%|
|2002 – 2003||9.0%|
|2003 – 2004||8.0%|
|2004 – 2005||8.0%|
|2005 – 2006||8.0%|
|2006 – 2007||8.0%|
|2007 – 2008||8.0%|
|2008 – 2009||8.0%|
|2009 – 2010||8.0%|
|2010 – 2011||8.0%|
|2011 – 2012||8.6%|
|2012 – 2013||8.8%|
|2013 – 2014||8.7%|
|2014 – 2015||8.7%|
|2015 – 2016||8.7%|
|2016 – 2017||8.1%|
Here are the Public Provident Fund Interest rates from the year 2000 to till now i.e 2017. By basing on these interest rates, you can know the year end PPF Amount. By knowing the year end amount, you can calculate the loan amount and the withdrawal amount. So, check the interest rates which we have provided above. From the above table, the present PPF Interest rate of UCO Bank is 8.10%. The PPF Account is started from the March of this year to the April of the next year. If you have started PPF Account in the year 2017, the PPF Interest rate is same as it is in the year 2017 by the completion of 15 years.
As if you have started PPF Account in the year 2017 the PPF Interest rate is same as it is in the year 2017 by the completion of 15 years. In the year 2000, the PPF interest Rate is more when compared it with now i.e. 2017. This is due to some reasons. Every year the PPF Interest rate will changes. So, it is necessary to check the United Commercial Bank PPF Interest Rates.
UCO Bank Public Provident Fund Scheme
Usually, the banks provide various Saving accounts in that the Public Provident Fund is one of the Savings Accounts. When compared with other schemes the PPF Scheme is a period of 15 years. By having Public Provident Fund Account, you can receive lump sum amount after completion of 15 years. Only based on the PPF Interest rates you can receive a large amount of money. You have a facility to withdraw amount before the completion of 15 years. But in other schemes, you can not be able to withdraw any amount before the tenure period i.e. only after completion of tenure period you can withdraw the amount. Also, you can have more features and benefits by having PPF Account.
UCO Bank is the government-owned commercial bank in India. The United Commercial Bank was established in 1943 in kolkata. In 2014 the UCO Bank was ranked 294th among India’s Most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report. The United Commercial Bank have headquarters on BTM Sarani, Kolkata.
Check Eligibility to Open Public Provident Fund Account
- Any individual can open PPF Account on his/her name, and there is no facility to open Joint Account.
- An individual can open only one account. But he/she can open another account on behalf of the Minor child.
- If the individual wants to open PPF Account, then he/she may not have any deposit account in the branch.
- The Candidates those who are non-residents of India and HUF can not open PPF Account.
These are the eligible conditions to open Public Provident Fund Account. So, those who are satisfying the above eligible conditions can open PPF Account. Thus, check once these conditions before you open UCO PPF Account.
Required Documents to open United Commercial Bank PPF Account
- Documents for ID Proof
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN card.
- Driving License
- Documents for Address Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- 2 Recent Photos
- Pay in Slip
Here we have listed the documents list above. You have to check the documents before you submit the UCO PPF Account Opening Application form A. From the above mentioned documents you can carry one as an Identity proof and Address proof. Thus, check the list carefully so that it helps you can carry the correct documents.
United Commercial Bank PPF Account Opening Process
The candidates those who are interested in opening PPF Account can chek the below mentioned procedure. By checking the below process you can able to open Public Provident Fund Account in United Commercial Bank. So, carefully follow the below step-wise procedure to complete the PPF Account Opening Process quickly.
Public Provident Fund Account Opening in UCO Bank – Offline Process
- Visit the official website of United Commercial Bank.
- Then you have to download the United Commercial Bank Public Provident Fund Account opening Application Form A.
- After that, you have to fill all the details correctly without any mistakes.
- You need to check once again all the details before you submit the application form.
- Later visit any of the United Commercial Bank Branch which is near to your house.
- Then submit the list of documents along with the application form.
- Finally, your PPF Account is opened in UCO.
UCO Public Provident Fund Account – Overview
|Bank Name||United Commercial Bank|
|Scheme Name||UCO Bank Public Provident Fund|
|UCO Bank PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|UCO Bank PPF Interest Rate for 2016-17||8.10%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum UCO Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum UCO Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|UCO Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|UCO Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
United Commercial Bank PPF Features and Benefits
Some of the features and Benefits of UCO Bank PPF Account is listed below. So, once check the below sections to know Benefits of having Public Provident Fund Account.
- Tax Benefits: The amount which is invested in Public Provident Fund Account is not affected by the TAX under the Incometax Act 1961.
- Loans: The Loans are available to take from the 3rd financial year to the 6th financial year. After the 6th year, you are not eligible to take the loan. The maximum loan amount that can make in the 3rd Financial year is 25% of the year-end amount of the 1 year.
- Nomination: The applicants can make one or two persons as nominees. Also, the minor Account does not have any nominees. The nomination is changed or cancelled through a fresh nomination.
How to Deposit Money Money in United Commercial Bank PPF Account
Every bank provides offline modes to transfer money into the PPF Account. i.e you can visit any UCO Bank Brach and deposit money in the form of cash, or cheque at the cash counters. Also, some banks may provide the online mode to transfer money into the PPF Account. This can be done through the net banking of the respective bank. Therefore the amount is directly debited from your base deposit account.
How to transfer Public Provident Fund Account from Post Office to Bank
You can easily transfer your PPF Account from Post office to the United Commercial Bank by following the steps which we have given. You need to go the particular post office where your PPF Account has opened. Then you need to keep request to the post office in the form of the Application form. Then they will approve and transfer your Public Provident Fund Account to the UCO Bank. After verifying all the documents the bank will process and activate your PPF Account in their Branch.