You can use the Indian Bank PPF Calculator from here. We are providing online PPF Calculator on our site. By using the Public Provident Fund Calculator, you can know the result very easily. Along with this calculator, you need to check the current United Bank of India PPF Calculator Interest rates. From the below sections you can able to know the ppF interest rates. Before that, you need to open United Bank of India PPF Account. So, we have provided detailed steps below thus by following the below steps you can easily open PPF Account. Therefore, for more details about United Bank of India PPF Calculator interest rates, eligibility, and the list of documents you can know from the below sections.
United Bank of India PPF Calculator
The United Bank of India PPF Calculator is an excellent online tool which can be used to calculate the year end amounts of all 15 years. Also by this online Public Provident Fund Calculator, you can able to know the the total maturity amount after 15 tears. So, by knowing the year end amount you can able calculate the loan and withdrawal amount. The candidates those who are having UBI PPF Account can only use the United Bank of India PPF calculator which is present in our site. When compared with other sites the PPF Calculator which is here will provide accurate results within less time. You can also get the United Bank of India PPF calculator on the official site. But due to heavy accessing the official site will get slow down.
Thus, we have earlier said that the candidates need to have PPF Account in United Bank. So, we have also provided detailed steps. So, follow the steps and open PPF Account. Here we have also explained about how to use the United Bank of India PPF Calculator.
How to use United Bank PPF Calculator?
- Hit the below link to get United Bank PPF Calculator.
- Then the required online United Bank of India PPF Calculator will appear on the screen.
- There you need to enter the required details like
- Vijaya Bank PPF rate of interest.
- Tenure period.
- Monthly investment.
- By entering all these values, you have click on Calculate button.
- After that, it finally displays the result in the Form of tabular form. The tabular form consists of the Year-end amount of all 15 years. Also, the loan amount and withdrawal amount.
United Bank of India PPF Interest Rates
|PPF rates of interest in United Bank of India|
|Financial Year||United Bank Interest rate on PPF|
|April 2000 – 2001 March||11.0%|
|April 2001 – 2002 March||9.5%|
|April 2002 – 2003 March||9.0%|
|April 2003 – 2004 March||8.0%|
|April 2004 – 2005 March||8.0%|
|April 2005 – 2006 March||8.0%|
|April 2006 – 2007 March||8.0%|
|April 2007 – 2008 March||8.0%|
|April 2008 – 2009 March||8.0%|
|April 2009 – 2010 March||8.0%|
|April 2010 – 2011 March||8.0%|
|April 2011 – 2012 March||8.6%|
|April 2012 – 2013 March||8.8%|
|April 2013 – 2014 March||8.7%|
|April 2014 – 2015 March||8.7%|
|April 2015 – 2016 March||8.7%|
|April 2016 – 2017 March||8.1%|
Here we have provided previous years Public Provident Fund Interest rates. You need to check the current PPF Interest Rate of United Bank to know the year end amount of all 15 years. Mainly based on interest rates only you can estimate your Maturity amount after 15 years. From the above table, you can see the Public Provident Fund Interest rates from the year 2000 to the year 2017.
Those who have opened Public Provident Fund Account can check their respective years United Bank PPF Interest Rates. So, that they can easily know their maturity amount by entering interest rates in the PPF Calculator. Also, there is a formula for calculating the Maturity amount based on the PPF Interest rates. But the process is so difficult and also time taking. Thus, it is better to use the online United Bank of India PPF Calculator to know your result very easily. If you want to know about Public Provident Fund and to check the eligible conditions to open PPF Account in United Bank, then check the below sections.
United Bank of India PPF Scheme
Public Provident Fund is a Saving Scheme like other Saving Schemes. But it is long term Scheme of 15 years. There is a lot of difference in PPF Scheme when compared with other schemes. Only the Public Provident Fund Scheme has a facility of premature withdrawal. i.e. you can withdrawal some amount before completion of Scheme. When compared to other schemes there is no such facility. As it is long term savings scheme, you can receive a lump sum amount along with interest at the end of 15 years.
So, it is a better idea to Open Public Provident Fund Account in United Bank. Before that, you need to check the eligibility conditions, documents list, and Public Provident Fund Account Opening Process. Thus, check the below sections to know more about all these details.
Check Eligibility to Open PPF Account in United Bank
- Any individual can open PPF Account on his/her name, and there is no facility to open Joint Account.
- If the individual wants to open PPF Account, then he/she may not have any deposit account in the branch.
- The Candidates those who are non-residents of India and HUF can not open PPF Account.
- An individual can open only one account. But he/she can open another account on behalf of the Minor child.
Only after checking the eligible conditions you can open Public Provident Fund Account in United Bank. So, check the eligible conditions carefully so, that during account opening process you may not face any problems. Otherwise, if you won’t check the eligibility, you may face some problems. Thus, it is better to check everyone these eligible conditions before Opening PPF Account.
Documents Required to open PPF Account
- Documents for Address Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- 2 Recent Photos
- Pay in Slip
- Documents for ID Proof
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN card.
- Driving License
These are the list of documents that are required to be submitted along with the Application form. So, it is important to check the list which is present above. If you have checked the documents, then it will help you to carry the correct documents to the bank where the verification will happen. Thus by this, the verification will complete so fastly.
United Bank of India PPF Account Opening Process
Here we have mentioned United Bank of India PPF Account opening process. So, you need to check the below stepwise procedure to open Public Provident Fund Account in United Bank. Thus, after verifying the process you can open PPF Account in United Bank.
United Bank PPF Account Opening – Online process
- Click here to get PPF Account opening Form in United Bank
- Then by clicking the link, it will take to the next page where you can find the application form.
- Later fill all the details in the application form.
- After you have to enter the captche and then you have to “click here to complete the application.”
- Finally, after submitting the application your PPF Account is opened in United Bank of India.
United Bank of India PPF Account – Overview
|Bank Name||United Bank of India|
|Scheme Name||United Bank Public Provident Fund|
|United Bank PPF Scheme Duration||15 Years|
|United Bank PPF Interest Rate for 2016-17||8.10%|
|Maximum number of PPF Account for one Person||Only One|
|Minimum United Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Maximum United Bank PPF amount per year||Rs. 1, 50, 000 per annum|
|United Bank PPF account Maturity Period||15 Years|
|United Bank PPF Eligibility||Any individual|
United Bank of India Public Provident Fund Rules and Guidelines
Here are the rules and guidelines of PPF Account in United Bank of India which we have listed below. So, you can check these rules & guidelines once before you open PPF Account in Indian Bank.
- No.of Accounts: Only one account should be opened by the person. Multiple Accounts are not allowed. But he/she can manage the accounts of Minors.
- Premature Closure: The PPF Account can not be closed in any situation except in the case of death of an account holder, legal heirs, and Nominees.
- Deposits: The Candidates who are having PPF Account should Deposit the minimum of Rs.500/- to the maximum of Rs.1,50,000/- for every financial year.
- Joint Accounts are not possible.
UBI Bank PPF Account benefits and Features
- Loans: There is a facility to apply for a loan on the PPF Investments you have made. Thus, you can take the loan from the 3rd financial year to the 6th financial year.
- Nomination Facility: You can nominate one or more persons for the Account. But in the case of Minor PPF Account, there is no facility.
- Tax Benefits by PPF Account: Under the Incometax Act 1961, the amount which you have invested in PPF Account will not effect by the TAX.